help playing oblivion

iansaggers

hi all,

so i bought the elder scrolls oblivion knowing my system has no dvd drive.i intended to copy files to a usb stick the activate the game via the usual key.but there is no key!now i get the error 'unable to find CD-ROM/DVD drive on this computer.

is there a fix for this?

thanks in advance for any help.

Get a USB optical drive.

And whats up with Skyrim?

Get a USB optical drive.

nothing.ive been playing skyrim for ages and wanted to play oblivion is all.

Put the cd keys to steam and download it from there

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Get a USB optical drive.

skyrim is nothing compared to oblivion

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

Just crack the damn thing! That's what cracks are for! You bought the game, so what difference does it make?

And shame on you, you should've bought it on steam (or a site that sells steam keys).

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

skyrim is nothing compared to oblivion

Oblivion is nothing compared to Morrowind :)

To OP, like Gross said may as well just crack it. In principle you've done nothing wrong, softwares paid for. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Oblivion is nothing compared to Morrowind :)

To OP, like Gross said may as well just crack it. In principle you've done nothing wrong, softwares paid for. 

Morrowind is nothing compared to daggerfall..... your move sir

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

Morrowind is nothing compared to daggerfall..... your move sir

Is as nothing compared to Pokemon Gold! But let's not kid ourselves, TW3 and FO4 are going to ruin us I say!

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p