CPU-Z Clock speeds rapidly changing I7 3770 non k

TicTac
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Scalling to save power. When you see people posting those images/validations, they're also running Prime 95 or similar to make sure it's peaking out. Otherwise it scales down to save power. 

So i attacked a video and i wanted to know if this is normal i have tried turning all the crap of on my motherboard like intel power saving crap didn't work still just does this any ideas on how to fix it my motherboards an asus h61-mx pcie-2.0 and my cpu is the i7 3770 non k and if this helps my gpu is the gigabyte gtx 770 oc btw the cpu is cooled by a h80i so its not over heating or anything 

Heres the video http://youtu.be/Hxf9LuLrqnY

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Yeah thats normal.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Scalling to save power. When you see people posting those images/validations, they're also running Prime 95 or similar to make sure it's peaking out. Otherwise it scales down to save power. 

But should it just keep going up and down like that even when im idle? and so fast too

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

But should it just keep going up and down like that even when im idle? and so fast too

yeah, it'll do that. My 3970x does the same. 

150% normal, dont worry about it. If it ran full power 100% of the time even when idle... Things would be interesting lol