Is it Compatible?

Burnx

Gigabyte H370 AORUS Gaming 3 WIFI (LGA1151) H370, ATX, 4*ddr4
&
Intel Core i5 9600K 3.7-4.6 ghz 6-Core 6-Thread 9mb UHD630, 95W, DDR4 2666, LGA1151

You can put the parts into PCPartPicker.com to check compatibility, there's a very useful search feature.

Something to note, it is a bad combination of parts. An H series motherboard cannot overclock, and the 9600K is designed explicitly to overclock.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

You can put the parts into PCPartPicker.com to check compatibility, there's a very useful search feature.

Something to note, it is a bad combination of parts. An H series motherboard cannot overclock, and the 9600K is designed explicitly to overclock.

I've Try it already but it says that It's not compatible But Base on Aorus Website of this mother board it support 8th and 9th gen. even tho the web site says it support 8th and 9th gen i'm not sure if it really support or not. Hehehe 
(sorry. i'm not that good in English tho.)

8 minutes ago, Burnx said:

I've Try it already but it says that It's not compatible But Base on Aorus Website of this mother board it support 8th and 9th gen. even tho the web site says it support 8th and 9th gen i'm not sure if it really support or not. Hehehe 
(sorry. i'm not that good in English tho.)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor $259.99 @ Newegg
Motherboard Gigabyte - H370 AORUS Gaming 3 WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $129.99 @ Amazon
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $389.98
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-02-13 02:11 EST-0500  

The "compatibility notes" at the bottom give you two key details:

An H370 motherboard would need an up to date BIOS on it

The 9600k doesn't come with a cooler

I sincerely hope you didn't plan on putting such an expensive CPU under a stock Intel cooler.

As for the BIOS update, you can avoid this by getting an i5 8600 instead, as 8th gen will be natively supported, or you can spend more money to have the ability to overclock with a Z390 board (and no compatibility issues). Technically, you can use an 8th gen Intel CPU to update the bios and it would all work out fine, provided a computer shop would lend you one or you just had one lying around, but like I said, it's still an ill advised combo.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It is compatible IF you have an updated bios. Problem is you don't know which bios version the board has until you actually have it running.

And if it's an older bios it likely won't post with the 9600k which means you basically have a bunch of random parts that don't work until you get the bios updated.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

yea what they said. dont be like me who bought an h61 board and an i5 3570 (i know its old) and expected it to work out of the box.. I had to buy a cheap 2nd celeron just to update the bios (that celeron is just sitting somewhere in my room waiting to be used again).. so save yourself the hassle and get a better board

Is it possible that the manufacturer of the Mobo will update the Mobo in latest bios since they post it in webpage that it is already 8th/9th gen compatible?