Prime X370-PRO Athlon 200GE MOBO lights but Doesn't power up

Hello, new here! I've spent over a month looking for a solution to this "new" build problem.... I've had the MOBO back and forth to the supplier and finally got a BIOS upgrade.. so now the pretty lights on the MOBO  are illuminated.. but that's it. I've bought a 2nd stick of RAM from a 2nd vendor to check that - no change. Can't afford a new CPU but don't think that's at fault and this is the second of the same brand PSUs I've tested it with. Is there a secret switch somewhere? Or a plastic "try-me" tag like on my lads toys at xmas? (Erm, lol [ish]). Help, please!

So, which is the BIOS version you used for the update?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

They haven't told me but I presume the latest. Couldn't do it myself as I had (and still have) no boot - even as far as BIOS. No fans spin so prob no 12v but lights so prob got 5v. That's the only change. Although my mouse lit via USB previously...

Pricing up PSUs atm but to err on the safe side it looks like the same price as a new CPU - in the name of fault finding alone I can certainly not afford both! I really wish I hadn't gotten myself into this very expensive pickle. I really do.Welcoming any advice atm.

Aww forget it. Gonna cost me to downgrade but kinda out of options.