what is this???

Crunken
Go to solution Solved by Origami Cactus,
9 minutes ago, Crunken said:

ok, i logged out and back in and it's normal again. but should i change my password or something? never seen anything like this before

Your internet was too slow for a moment, so just in case, outlook loaded the very slow internet friendly version. Nothing really to worry about, but changing your password every so often isn't a bad idea, even thought it had nothing to do with it.

ok, i logged out and back in and it's normal again. but should i change my password or something? never seen anything like this before

10 minutes ago, Crunken said:

image.png.952b2493b4edb6966b59146351829de3.pngI just went to check my email and it looks like this????

Clearly someone has taken a red marker to your screen. I recommend finding them, beating them up, taking their lunch money, then using that to buy a new 4K panel.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

9 minutes ago, Crunken said:

Your internet was too slow for a moment, so just in case, outlook loaded the very slow internet friendly version. Nothing really to worry about, but changing your password every so often isn't a bad idea, even thought it had nothing to do with it.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

This happens sometimes with slow internet connection even for gmail too nothing to worry abt it...GBU

Edit : Hope no one seen my first comment :D

My Rig

HP Omen 16 | 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700HX | 16 GB DDR5 RAM | NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4060 8 GB | 512GB PCIe Gen4 NVMe TLC M.2 SSD |

16.1-inch (40.9 cm) 1920 x 1080 165Hz | RGB Backlit Keyboard |