Corrosion free

I want to make a closed lool cooling system made out of custom machined pure copper blocks and petg pipes...

Now I need a all Plastic pump (mainly the parts where the coolant comes in contact should be teflon ... Or any thermostable plastic) and a copper radiator... 

First question are all copper radiators even available? 

And if there is a pump that meets my specifications please give me the link to the product... 

Thanks in advance... 

7 hours ago, Mr. Cucumber said:

I want to make a closed lool cooling system made out of custom machined pure copper blocks and petg pipes...

Now I need a all Plastic pump (mainly the parts where the coolant comes in contact should be teflon ... Or any thermostable plastic) and a copper radiator... 

And if there is a pump that meets my specifications please give me the link to the product... 

Thanks in advance... 

Most radiators for custom watercooling are all copper and brass, which are both compatible series of metals including nickel. As for the pump most will have a metal housing usually of passiviated stainless such as in the D5, I believe the DDC has a completely plastic housing if you are worried at all. 

Howeverwith the proper fluid there is nothing to worry about as long as you are not using aluminum in the loop.

On 2/11/2019 at 6:44 AM, Mr. Cucumber said:

23 hours ago, W-L said:

Howeverwith the proper fluid there is nothing to worry about as long as you are not using aluminum in the loop.

For OP, key words are IN the loop. Rads with Aluminum fins are fine to put inline with a copper CPU block. The water will never contact the fins. Only thing you should be concerned about Rad wise is what the core material is. You want copper cores. Core material is almost always listed in the listing, if not I would avoid or go find the MFG website.

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~