4 heroes

Hi guys, i saw in one of the videos of linus 4 posters next tot each other off Tesla, Einstein,musk And Stark. I loved Them so much i wonder where i can find Them, anyone who knows?  Thank a lot!

It helps if you post video with timestamp. After that we can perform easy internet search. Without any reference, this site seems to have all of those at some quantity https://www.redbubble.com/ . Though I think Alfred Nobel poster looks better than Alfred Einstein one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Displate has a few options, several are very nice looking, but I'm not sure if any are identical to the ones they have at LMG. I recall seeing them recently as well, in the background of one of the livestreams in the newer livingroom area. Might have been the chinese knockoff play button video, or the $10K unboxing...

7 hours ago, RobFRaschke said:

Displate has a few options, several are very nice looking, but I'm not sure if any are identical to the ones they have at LMG. I recall seeing them recently as well, in the background of one of the livestreams in the newer livingroom area. Might have been the chinese knockoff play button video, or the $10K unboxing...

i just rewatch them but i didn't see them. i saw them recently but i just can't remember in wich video