2K IPS 32" monitors in Amazon UK

LJA

Hi people, I've bought an LG 27ud68P 4K monitor in Amazon UK about a year ago, that turned bad with many dead pixels. I have a warranty that allows me to obtain a refund or as an alternative  the same ammount of money in a gift card.

The things is that I'm thinking of using a gift card, butprices have gone really high, while taxes also getting higher. So what monitors do you know or have that are more or less around the 500 pounds mark with the following specs:

2K (2560 x 1440)

32" (I might downgrade to a 27", if 32" is too much money, but I really preffer a 32" one)

IPS

The best possible colour accuracy but within a good price (I can't buy a top tier design monitor, nor the custom will allow me to buy one if I go beyond the 800 pounds mark)

High desnity pixels

If it has freesync and an above 60 hz it's just a bonus

I primarly will be using it to work in graphic design and also movies and gaming.

My rig is in my signature.

I've been trying to find sthg but the search engine in Amazon sucks for me, so any help will be very much welcome.

PD: I'm in the arse of the world in Argentina, so I have to try to make the best decision since taxes, customs and sending my failed monitor has  a lot of risk and cost involved. Plus to make it worse, I'm unemployed right now so I have to try to spend within the cost that I'll be refund. The options are: taking the risk with and bet on a new monitor or to maybe  buy other things (with less tendency to have failures like monitors allways have) and try to sell them here later or replace my actual hardware and sell my old one.

I'm more than probably not choosing the refund and go with the gift card option, because the Bank that manages my credit card instantly converts the pounds/dollars to my country currency and in this process I really loose money and it's quite  a risk move since any given sunday the local currency can fall even worse ending with a very bad financial decision.

PD2: sorry for my english, since obviously it isn't my first language

Lian Li TU150x - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax - Ryzen 9 3900x - Be Quiet Dark Pro 4 - Asrock RX6800 Ref. Design - Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 32GB - Patriot Burst SATA 240GB - AORUS NVMe Gen4 2TB - PNY CS3030 NVMe Gen3 2TB - Corsair SF750 - Redragon Vishnu K596 - Logitech G604 - Samsung UJ590 32" - Huion GT 221 Pro - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Yamaha HS5

any help?

Lian Li TU150x - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax - Ryzen 9 3900x - Be Quiet Dark Pro 4 - Asrock RX6800 Ref. Design - Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 32GB - Patriot Burst SATA 240GB - AORUS NVMe Gen4 2TB - PNY CS3030 NVMe Gen3 2TB - Corsair SF750 - Redragon Vishnu K596 - Logitech G604 - Samsung UJ590 32" - Huion GT 221 Pro - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Yamaha HS5