Melted my laptop's keycaps... Where can I get replacements?

Hey, everyone! :)

Now, the following is going to sound really dumb and I wanted to quickly note that I am aware of that... :/

Well, it all started when I was cleaning my laptop with a wet paper towel(it wasn't dripping, but enough to leave some water behind that I'd later wipe off with a dry towel); there was some water left on it, which I wiped off. When I got to using it, though, I noticed that - in spite of multiple reboots - a few keys weren't working and the touch pad was behaving weirdly at times, too.

This had me thinking some water might have dripped down and was now causing all of the issues mentioned, so I took a hair dryer to my laptop. Yes, a very dumb decision indeed.

As it's kind of late, my room isn't that brightly lit and I didn't think about it too much. After the keys weren't working after about 5 minutes total of being warmed up with the hair dryer(with 10-20 minutes of breaks in between), they - still - weren't working, so I got a little more aggressive. As I already mentioned, given how dark it was in my room, I couldn't really see what I was doing. I turned up the heat, and after a while, I saw keys starting to come off, which probably looked just about as bad as you think: They had shrunken and were deformed, causing them to fall off.

I tried using my old laptop's keys as replacement ones, but it seems like they're to short by about one millimeter in each direction. After a few unsuccesful tries of re-melting and "re-modeling" the keys, I went online in order to look for replacement keys, but I couldn't find any. :(

I know it was a really dumb thing to do, but could you please still help me getting replacement ones(only the keycaps are melted)? :( ?

PS: My laptop is a Jumper EZBook 3 Pro... 

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

Just now, MyName0602 said:

Do you have access to a 3d printer? I have printed keys before.

No, I don't... :/

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage

#PCMasterrace

1 minute ago, MyName0602 said:

I might be able to print them for you. I don't know about shipping though.

Look into 3D hubs.

Sure will! :D

I much appreciate your offer, but living in Germany, I guess I might as well buy a new laptop(got it for like, $200) instead of paying that much for shipping...?

My gear:

#PCMasterrace

Yeah. Kinda a dumb question but do you move around with your laptop, or do have it on a desk connected to a monitor or something? If the latter, then you can just get a usb keyboard.

1 minute ago, MyName0602 said:

Yeah. Kinda a dumb question but do you move around with your laptop, or do have it on a desk connected to a monitor or something? If the latter, then you can just get a usb keyboard.

That's the thing, when I use it, I do move it around quite a bit: I've got my PC at my desk and I mainly use my laptop for school-related work and watching youtube videos in bed.

My gear:

#PCMasterrace

Just now, MyName0602 said:
Ok.

I can't really help you, but I suggest you check 3D hubs to see if they cover Germany.

Alright, thank you, I'll do that! :D

My gear:

#PCMasterrace