Does this upgrade look good?

This is how my pc would look like after cpu + cooler, mobo and ram upgrade (I'm planing on upgrading gpu and bying a m2 ssd in the future): 

I'm looking to overclock as close to 5Hgz as possible. 

Does this build look okey? Will everything work fine? Should I change something? 

4 minutes ago, Polariux said:

This is how my pc would look like after cpu + cooler, mobo and ram upgrade (I'm planing on upgrading gpu and bying a m2 ssd in the future): 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Yz3rQZ

Does this build look okey? Will everything work fine? Should I change something? 

your link is broken.....

Let me help you with the link.

PSU is an overkill. You can get 550W and be fine.

Do you absolutely need an AiO? You can get high end air cooler that will perform similar or even better without danger of flooding your system. And it will cost less.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

9 minutes ago, Polariux said:

what are you planning to use this pc for and what's your budget?   

I'm using it for gaming mostly. Big modern games like Battlefield V, AS Creed and so on. 

My bugdet is around 800$ (prices are more expensive in my country compared to the US, so the cpu, cooler, mobo and ram listed above will cost me 800$)

4 minutes ago, Polariux said:

I'm using it for gaming mostly. Big modern games like Battlefield V, AS Creed and so on. 

My bugdet is around 800$ (prices are more expensive in my country compared to the US, so the cpu, cooler, mobo and ram listed above will cost me 800$)

What fluid do you plan to use for this pc? otherwise it's good

5 minutes ago, Polariux said:

If you are to use this for only gaming then you have chosen good components

What are you upgrading from?

As far as PSU goes, it might seem like a waste to get more than you need, but consider that more expensive/higher end PSUs often come with much longer warranties.

I got Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850s for me and my wife's computers, as they were only $30 more ($90 total) than competitive 550w PSUs, but come with 10 year warrantees. That is 7 years longer than the warrantees you often get with other cheaper PSUs.

So it's a few bucks more now but it will be a PSU that will last you several upgrade generations.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

1 minute ago, Plutosaurus said:

What are you upgrading from?

As far as PSU goes, it might seem like a waste to get more than you need, but consider that more expensive/higher end PSUs often come with much longer warranties.

I got Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850s for me and my wife's computers, as they were only $30 more ($90 total) than competitive 550w PSUs, but come with 10 year warrantees. That is 7 years longer than the than the warrantees you get with other PSUs.

So it's a few bucks more now but it will be a PSU that will last you several upgrade generations.

I allready own the PSU. the only new components are the cpu, cpu cooler, mobo and ram. Im upgrading from an i5-3470 with 8gb of ddr3 1300MHz with a MSI mobo.

18 minutes ago, uTogglin said:

What fluid do you plan to use for this pc? otherwise it's good

What do you mean by that? :D

2 minutes ago, Polariux said:

What do you mean by that? :D

What fluid are you using in your pump to cool the pc

3 minutes ago, Polariux said:

I allready own the PSU. the only new components are the cpu, cpu cooler, mobo and ram. Im upgrading from an i5-3470 with 8gb of ddr3 1300MHz with a MSI mobo.

Cool beans, I was commenting more to the "PSU is overkill" comment and wanted to give another perspective to consider.

You will notice huge gains from that 3470.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

4 minutes ago, uTogglin said:

What fluid are you using in your pump to cool the pc

I have no idea. This is my first time using a liqud cooler. I didnt even know you could change the fluid in the coolers that arent custom built...