CoolerMaster StormTrooper sidepanel window

Blarg

Hello, i was just curious if anybody could either put the final nail in my hearts coffin and confirm that CM no longer sells the Stormtrooper side window or give me some hope and maybe a link? Thanks in advance.

| CM Storm Trooper | MSI GD45 | 4670k @4.3Ghz h100i | MSI 780 Gaming Edition | Antec Greenwatts 650watts | 250GB Samsung Evo SSD 1.5tb 5400RPM | Asus VE278H | Logitch, G400s, G710, Z623 speakers|

The windowed panel doesn't appear to be available on our CM Store, but I'll check with our team to see if there are more coming in. You could also possibly buy the side panels for our CM Storm Stryker. The side panels should be compatible and you'd get a cool black and white look on your case with the window that you want.

http://www.cmstore-usa.com/search.php?search_query=stryker

The windowed panel doesn't appear to be available on our CM Store, but I'll check with our team to see if there are more coming in. You could also possibly buy the side panels for our CM Storm Stryker. The side panels should be compatible and you'd get a cool black and white look on your case with the window that you want.

http://www.cmstore-usa.com/search.php?search_query=stryker

Hey thanks for the reply! I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me once you know id really prefer to get the one thats actually made for it especially since its metal and the styker is not but if it turns out you've really stopped production *sniffles* i guess i could get that and paint it black. 

| CM Storm Trooper | MSI GD45 | 4670k @4.3Ghz h100i | MSI 780 Gaming Edition | Antec Greenwatts 650watts | 250GB Samsung Evo SSD 1.5tb 5400RPM | Asus VE278H | Logitch, G400s, G710, Z623 speakers|