WiFi Bottle Necking?

SirTankBall

so i change my ISP to Ozark Electric and i have 1GB up and done witch is really nice but ever since i switched them them ive been having problems with there WiFi. i play a game on my phone called Uta-Macross before changing to ozark electric i wouldnt have DC problems in the app. but now i get DCed atleast 2-4 a hour in the app. but if i change to cell data i NEVER get a DC error at all! its the same with other app called date a live spirit pledge, this app is from china and im having to download over a GB of data to the game on my new phone and i already goting DC error on that app atleast 8 times!!!!!!!!! i only now just got 300MB downloaded... im guessing the WiFi router have a bottle necking problems??? the only way i can think this is i also set up a old netgear - WNDR33400v3 to where the DCs r cut in haft but still happen. im guessing long story shot. do i need to get a 3rd party router to fix this or am i F-ed? like i said if i got to cell data i dont ever get DCed. but when i go to WiFi i get DCed left and right. never had this happen when i use to have COX as my ISP

If you have a Android phone I'd install Wif Analyzer on it to check signal strength. You could very well have interference on the WiFi band your using. Also are you using 2.4 or 5 GHz WiFi?

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.