Urgent, please help

shit boi
Go to solution Solved by shit boi,

Solved! My neighbour hooked me up with a usb keyboard that doesn't require any drivers (aka a very cheap one), and it reacted to that. Thanks for the help anyway :)

So, in the morning we had a power outage, and when I turned on my pc, i was greeted with an AmricanMegatrends screen, saying "Please Enter setup to recover BIOS setting. Press F1 to run setup." Now I've tried pressing all the function keys, Del, as well as space and enter, and it just doesnt react. My Motherboard doesn't have a ps2 input, so that is out of the question. Please help, I have work to do... :c

Try different USB then (2.0 maybe). Or just clear CMOS (read manual how to do that).

10 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Try different USB then (2.0 maybe). Or just clear CMOS (read manual how to do that).

I tried all usb ports on the PC cmos reset already happened as well

Do you have access to another keyboard you can try?

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

Solved! My neighbour hooked me up with a usb keyboard that doesn't require any drivers (aka a very cheap one), and it reacted to that. Thanks for the help anyway :)