Mobo for i9 9900k?

Core i9 will be overclocked to 5 GHz and I will be using either a 360mm AIO or a custom loop.

System specs:

i9 9900k OEM 5Ghz OC

Corsair Obsdian Series 1000D

32 GB TridentZ by G.Skill 4600Mhz

Were you looking to get a PSU with more EPS connectors to do an 8+4?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

You will need a good psu... Probably an 8+4 eps connector...Since you will be overclocking to 5GHz,i would recommend buying the best of the best (ASUS ROG series),because the i9's are pretty hard chips to run...

I already chose a PSU. I will use ThermalTake 1250W iRGB Titanium 80PLUS

14 minutes ago, GGPLAYING said:

Then what is better Maximus XI Formula or Extreme?

Make sure to quote or @ people so they know you responded

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

AsRock Z390 Taichi/Taichi Ultimate (same boards except Ultimate has better WiFi and networking) or Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro get my vote and they're reasonably priced. 

27 minutes ago, Nikolacar4 said:

You will need a good psu... Probably an 8+4 eps connector...Since you will be overclocking to 5GHz,i would recommend buying the best of the best (ASUS ROG series),because the i9's are pretty hard chips to run...

You don't need an 8+4 for an OCed 9900K unless you're on sub-ambient ... 8 pin is enough. 

i9 9900K @ 5.1 | AsRock Z390 Taichi | MSI GTX 1080 Ti | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-4133 | 1TB Muskin Pilot NVME | 1TB Samsung 860 Evo | 5TB Toshiba X300 | Fractal Design Meshify S2

i7 860 @ 2.8 | Advantech AIMB280 ITX | EVGA GTX 950 2GB  | 2GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | Hitachi 500GB | WD 320GB | Silverstone SFX-L | Silverstone RVZ01