Is the Honor View 10 compatible with Verizon?

Ok so I've been looking at some fairly budget orientated phones for a little while now, and I have more or less settled on the Honor View 10. After I had done that though, I read somewhere that it wasn't compatible with Verizon, and that's my carrier, while as some other places said you can take it in and they'll set it up? I really don't have a clue as to what the answer to this is, I would really like to be able to go for that phone, but I want to know for sure that I wont have wasted money on something I can't fully utilize.

(U.S. Alaska)

No. Only the bkl-l04 is compatible with At&t and T-mobile and Huawei is being stingy with pie. Only 8.0

That is a shame. I had heard though, that some phones that weren't "compatible" were able to be brought in and set up somehow? I don't know if that's outright impossible for the view 10 or not, but if it isn't, are there any other recommendations you might have that are around $300 - $450? (That would be compatible with verizon, of course)

Reading some more into it, I could get a SIm card sent to me by verizon. I assume that would allow it to work, since in a way wouldn't that be making verizon work with CDMA and GSM, and the Honor phones are GSM? Don't get me wrong, I like the OnePlus 6T a lot, but its just a little out of my budget

It won't work, the phone recognizes the sim and receives a signal which drops every 5 minutes like it's booted off from Verizon, but nothing works.