iLostMyXbox21

Okay here is the list I was thinking of:

Spoiler
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 2400G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor $149.99 @ Amazon
Motherboard MSI - B450M PRO-M2 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard $74.99 @ B&H
Memory ADATA - XPG GAMMIX D10 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory $49.99 @ Amazon
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Purchased For $0.00
Power Supply EVGA - BR 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply $29.89 @ OutletPC
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total (before mail-in rebates) $314.86
  Mail-in rebates -$10.00
  Total $304.86
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-27 16:53 EST-0500  

And I wanna know, would this be a good build to sell my PS4 to get? I don’t wanna do anything big on it, mostly just Csgo and smaller games (stuff on itch.io)

i already have the HDD (and a 500gb in my laptop that I’m probably gonna take out and use)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Looks like your list is missing a gpu?

I may be wrong, but I think you need a dedicated gpu to do any sort of gaming.

Inner me answering: No because Kingdom Hearts 3 ;)

Logical me answering: If you want to! You won't be able to run too many games without a dedicated gpu but CSGO should be able to run okay on low settings! Also building computers is super fun and rewarding! :) Don't forget to factor in windows in your cost as well :)

My pc specs are as follows:

GTX 1080 GPU

intel i7 6700k CPU

16GB Ram

2TB HDD

500G SSD

Gigabyte Gaming 7 Motherboard

8 minutes ago, Kagaratsch said:

Looks like your list is missing a gpu?

I may be wrong, but I think you need a dedicated gpu to do any sort of gaming.

The 2400g is an APU, meaning it has a GPU built in (look up the benchmarks on youtube, really impressive)

6 minutes ago, balzer45 said:

Inner me answering: No because Kingdom Hearts 3 ;)

Logical me answering: If you want to! You won't be able to run too many games without a dedicated gpu but CSGO should be able to run okay on low settings! Also building computers is super fun and rewarding! :) Don't forget to factor in windows in your cost as well :)

I don’t play kingdom hearts..

i will be upgrading and adding a GPU later, but this is just the base build to get me started

i already have a HDD that has windows 10 on it (I actually have 2, one is 1tb and the other is 500gb)

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

The 2400g is an APU, meaning it has a GPU built in (look up the benchmarks on youtube, really impressive)

Oof how did we both miss the fact that its an APU, also yeah if you don't play kingdom hearts you should be good, by the way be sure you're able to transfer your windows 10 key over to a different motherboard if you want to have it activated :)

My pc specs are as follows:

GTX 1080 GPU

intel i7 6700k CPU

16GB Ram

2TB HDD

500G SSD

Gigabyte Gaming 7 Motherboard

The computer you're listing should be able to scrape by on smaller games, but won't be able to get close to PS4 levels of performance. If all you care about is low-intensity PC exclusives, then that should work. This could change if you decided to add in a dedicated GPU later, as a 2400g is a competent CPU. You also need to factor in the cost of Windows, Microsoft will realize that you've moved to a new computer and will lock it down. You can get a sketchy copy for $20, but that's, as mentioned, sketchy. Overall if this is you're budget I'd recommend just buying used and dropping a 1050ti in for the same price. Either way, good luck and welcome to the PCMR

10 minutes ago, zadok said:

The computer you're listing should be able to scrape by on smaller games, but won't be able to get close to PS4 levels of performance. If all you care about is low-intensity PC exclusives, then that should work. This could change if you decided to add in a dedicated GPU later, as a 2400g is a competent CPU. You also need to factor in the cost of Windows, Microsoft will realize that you've moved to a new computer and will lock it down. You can get a sketchy copy for $20, but that's, as mentioned, sketchy. Overall if this is you're budget I'd recommend just buying used and dropping a 1050ti in for the same price. Either way, good luck and welcome to the PCMR

Yeah, I just wanna run CSGO and small games on itch.io

and I plan to add a dedicated gpu (I was thinking of an RX580 8gb or something later.

im fine with unactivated windows, and hopefully one of my copies will stay, I have 3 total.

thanks ?

Go for it, glad I could be of help. One last thing, if you have the $20-30 to spare and you use your PC for anything besides gaming, get an SSD. The difference it makes from just putting your OS, chrome, and startup apps on it is amazing.

9 minutes ago, zadok said:

Go for it, glad I could be of help. One last thing, if you have the $20-30 to spare and you use your PC for anything besides gaming, get an SSD. The difference it makes from just putting your OS, chrome, and startup apps on it is amazing.

Meh.. that’s what I’ve heard, but Im patient, but I’ll probably add one later