I have a pretty good idea for an app

Pi31415

I have a pretty good idea for an app but no idea where to start and how to get help with it, can someone help me out with this? Thank!!!

EDIT: Not asking for help asking where to take this idea to.

28 minutes ago, Pi31415 said:

I have a pretty good idea for an app but no idea where to start and how to get help with it, can someone help me out with this? Thank!!!

EDIT: Not asking for help asking where to take this idea to.

whats your idea?

13 minutes ago, Nitsuj said:

whats your idea?

ahhhh so like I don't want anything to get out there and someone steals it...

43 minutes ago, Pi31415 said:

There are those who would argue that if you don't know how to make the app, then you don't have a good idea for the app.

In either case, some universities or other institutions local to you may have some "business incubators" or "entrepreneur centers". Visiting one of those may help. There may also be contractors near you willing to take on your idea for the right amount of money. You are unlikely to find developers willing to help you just floating around the web.

In any case, if you can't do the development yourself, expect to pony up some cheddar for someone else's services.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

1 minute ago, straight_stewie said:

There are those who would argue that if you don't know how to make the app, then you don't have a good idea for the app.

In either case, some universities or other institutions local to you may have some "business incubators" or "entrepreneur centers". Visiting one of those may help. There may also be contractors near you willing to take on your idea for the right amount of money. You are unlikely to find developers willing to help you just floating around the web.

Not asking for devs just where to take the idea and I think you answered my question. What do you think about inventhelp?

25 minutes ago, Pi31415 said:

Not asking for devs just where to take the idea and I think you answered my question. What do you think about inventhelp?

if you want you could dm me the idea, im not going to steal it, just wanted a larger scope on what you where trying to do, because some companies specialize in games, like supercell, and some in social media, like facebook ect.