General recommendations?

Vod

Hello!

So I'm slowly buying part for my pc.

I've already bought the ram, psu, motherboard and cpu.

I don't know what I should be looking at when buying an hdd and case.

I know I'll be probably buying 3'5 hdd's and that my case has to have some 3'5 slots and that basicly all I know I should be looking at.

I'll be buying an atx case (Unless I see some good matx case and by good I mean no usb2.0 ony 3.0 and ways I can do cable managment) , because I want a lot of room.

I ussualy shop for parts on ebay buy I'll be buying at an local tech shop.

You don't need to worry about the gpu, the psu will be able to handle it, and because I'll probably be buying an atx case.

1 minute ago, Vod said:

Hello!

So I'm slowly buying part for my pc.

I've already bought the ram, psu, motherboard and cpu.

I don't know what I should be looking at when buying an hdd and case.

I know I'll be probably buying 3'5 hdd's and that my case has to have some 3'5 slots and that basicly all I know I should be looking at.

I'll be buying an atx case (Unless I see some good matx case and by good I mean no usb2.0 ony 3.0 and ways I can do cable managment) , because I want a lot of room.

I ussualy shop for parts on ebay buy I'll be buying at an local tech shop.

You don't need to worry about the gpu, the psu will be able to handle it, and because I'll probably be buying an atx case.

What parts do you already have?

You should get an SSD (like a Samsung 860 Evo)  To hold your OS and the 3.5 HDD for other things like games and etc.
If you want fewer wires in the Case an M.2 SSD (they plug directly into the MOBO).

If you are gaming a GTX 1080 (eBay is like $300) or GTX 1070 (like $200 ish) should be fine but if you want newer stuff you could go for the RTX 2000 series but the price jumps up.