Miracast with NVIDIA?

So ive tried for about 3 hours now to get miracast to work on my custom PC with no luck talking to both Microsoft and NVIDA. My Dxdaig says YES with my CPU, but NO with my GPU (GTX 1050ti).
There's got to be a work around other then using an actual 50 foot cable. (Yes this was both of the solutions i was given)
It made me think of how LTT used an AMD card and a GTX card to get Freesync while using the GTX for rendering. Could i, with the same idea, use my on-board graphics with my CPU to run miracast, while using my 1050ti to render and run my games?

Story: Im wanting to play RE 2 remastered and have my GF watch me on the TV without streaming to twitch with the stream lag, both the delay and performance hit to my "not so powerful" PC . Or having her sit uncomfortably at my shoulder. 

by Miracast are you referring to the "project" option down in the notifications/quick settings thing? if so that is hands down the most unreliable piece of garbage i've ever seen, managed to use it the first time I tried, ever since then, NOTHING.

I just heard of miracast, so ive never even tried to use it till today.  What i read about it is that its just a screen share feature, but i dont understand why its so strict on system requirements. As of windows update 1704 you can do it over lan connection. But before that it was only possible over WiFi. NVIDIA apparently had support for it, but 10 series cards and up dont? AMD does though from what i read.