Thunderbolt 3 in z390 motherboards?

Hi, i just saw the LTT video on the cleanest setup. Just wondering if there is anyway I can make a portable pc that has thunderbolt capabilities with any new motherboards for 9th gen intel chipsets that works with the desk setup in the video. I want something portable but not a laptop, I can always get a display or bring my own keyboard so I do not really need or want to pay the price for a laptop plus a laptop is not really that upgradable. I did a search for thunderbolt 3 on motherboards but do not seem to see any.

1 hour ago, Eradime said:

Hi, i just saw the LTT video on the cleanest setup. Just wondering if there is anyway I can make a portable pc that has thunderbolt capabilities with any new motherboards for 9th gen intel chipsets that works with the desk setup in the video. I want something portable but not a laptop, I can always get a display or bring my own keyboard so I do not really need or want to pay the price for a laptop plus a laptop is not really that upgradable. I did a search for thunderbolt 3 on motherboards but do not seem to see any.

Try the Gigabyte Z390 Designare: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z390-DESIGNARE-rev-10#kf