RaiderZ any good

brownninja97

RaiderZ just came out on steam for me in the free to play section, has anyone played it before, im thinking of getting it, i like the dragons nest combat system but that game is too simple(the different types of armor in dragons nest are just colour changes).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

free to play section

It wouldn't hurt too much to try.

Woo!

I'm not the best person to answer as I've become very tired of MMORPGs over the last few years but RaiderZ is worth a try at least. The combat system was a nice change although it still has its fair share of grinding and questing. 

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

It's alright. I didn't play very far, I stopped for a while. But it was decent. The main problem is the company Perfect World Entertainment in general. They spend more time on promoting & hauling out cash shop items than fixing bugs, creating events and so on; That in time most of their games tend to die off. And it has happened so far and it's still happening. In my opinion, you'll be starting late since it's been out for two years or so. Don't bother unless you have friends playing it that you can join in with them.

It's an alright game, it's just in the hands of a bad company.

It's alright. I didn't play very far, I stopped for a while. But it was decent. The main problem is the company Perfect World Entertainment in general. They spend more time on promoting & hauling out cash shop items than fixing bugs, creating events and so on; That in time most of their games tend to die off. And it has happened so far and it's still happening. In my opinion, you'll be starting late since it's been out for two years or so. Don't bother unless you have friends playing it that you can join in with them.

It's an alright game, it's just in the hands of a bad company.

Well are they better than nexon and aeria.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well are they better than nexon and aeria.

Can't say. I don't remember my experience from those companies. It has been years. I checked out some info on the game and it seems it's basically dying. If you're looking for a good MMORPG it's better to check out Aion or TERA. Especially TERA since RaiderZ was basically a poor mans TERA when TERA was pay to play.

still can't play that silly registration is still bugging me :<

Same, i can log into the website but not the bloody game.

Listen if you care.

Same, i can log into the website but not the bloody game.

but then again, that seems to be the trend nowadays, wait for a week or two then get the game working :(

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me