Multiple input monitors

Dekenizer

I have seened the LG 43UD79-B and the Dell'  43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor.  I was wonder if a 3 input screen like that exist? 3 x 1920x1080 horizontal inline monitors!! 

And another question: What is the proper name to describe these monitors/technology?  Google keeps giving me startech DisplayPort to DisplayPort Multi-Monitor Splitter - 3-Port MST Hub.... and that's not what I want.... 

The feature you're looking for is Picture By Picture.

There's probably no 5760x1080p PBP monitor because that's a really awkward resolution/aspect ratio. And I imagine monitors like these are a niche anyway, because you still need input peripherals for all of the devices you hooked up to it. Unless you have something like Synergy that can seamlessly switch inputs between devices, it feels more cumbersome than it needs to be.

15 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

The feature you're looking for is Picture By Picture.

There's probably no 5760x1080p PBP monitor because that's a really awkward resolution/aspect ratio. And I imagine monitors like these are a niche anyway, because you still need input peripherals for all of the devices you hooked up to it. Unless you have something like Synergy that can seamlessly switch inputs between devices, it feels more cumbersome than it needs to be.

That is exactly what I want to do XD

We use FactoryTalk for HMI's (Human Machine Interface)... FactoryTalk's problem it that it can only one instance PER computer.... So I was planning to have my 3 FactoryTalk screen flow seamily with Synergy. 

1 minute ago, Dekenizer said:

That is exactly what I want to do XD

We use FactoryTalk for HMI's (Human Machine Interface)... FactoryTalk's problem it that it can only one instance PER computer.... So I was planning to have my 3 FactoryTalk screen flow seamily with Synergy. 

Well, I'd say there's nothing wrong with getting a 4 input monitor and leaving one blank unless you're so super OCD that you literally cannot work.

Besides, it leaves room for adding another instance to the setup.

Just now, Mira Yurizaki said:

Well, I'd say there's nothing wrong with getting a 4 input monitor and leaving one blank unless you're so super OCD that you literally cannot work.

Besides, it leaves room for adding another instance to the setup.

My problem, is that it would be too tall. Blocking the window behind the monitor (Seeing inside of the pellet mill)... And mill operators, they would complain about the "Black monitor".............. I'll probably go for a 3 screens setup... I'll try to get frameless....  Thanks for you insight! Much appreciated!!!!