Very low vesa mount

Sincere

I recently bought a 32inch 4k monitor, it looks great and I love it but I want the panel lower down because I find myself craning my neck when I look at the top of the screen. The monitor has a 100x100 vesa mount on the back but every stand I've tried so far basically keeps the height at the exact same height that the included mount has it at. Does anyone know of a vesa monitor stand (not an arm or anything like that) that has a very low panel height so I can have the monitor at a more comfortable eye level? I have included a photo of the monitor at my desk, if I cant find one that gets it any lower I might look into making a custom stand myself.

Edit: the monitor is 10.5 cm off the desk or about 4 inches

1263462884_monitorheight.thumb.png.fa7963e37d55fa849fcc003245807ab6.png

I use this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NH0HTM5/

but might not be strong enough for a monitor that size or weight, I have the mount off center due to it being up against the wall (and im trying to the the display further back), my monitor height is like 3-4 inches off my desk,  It will go completely down to desk level, easily so with heavier screens (ie might not stay up) the monitor I have mounted is a MG279Q which is above its weight limit.