Recovering Deleted Photos & Videos From iPad Help

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section, but guys, I desperately need your help. I lost a family member recently and want to try and recover some photos and videos of her from my iPad. Within the last few months I took several videos and photos of her, but only kept the ones I really liked, and deleted all others. Now, due to her unexpected death, I would truly love to get those photos and videos back that I din't keep.

Is there a way to recover those lost files by connecting the iPad to my desktop Windows 10 pc? Are there any worthy free programs to try?

Here's some useful info for you.

I never backed up my photos or videos to iCloud. For some reason, that feature was never enabled.

My iPad is a 2015/16 iPad Pro, and only has 32 GB of storage space, so when I deleted files from the Photos folder, I also deleted them from the 'Recently Deleted' folder.

I am truly devastated, guys, please help me if you can. It would mean so much to me. 

I thank you all very much for any help with this.

By any chance do you have any backups of the iPad from when the pictures were taken before being deleted?

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

Just now, Psybadek said:

By any chance do you have any backups of the iPad from when the pictures were taken before being deleted?

Thank you very much for responding. Now that you mentioned it, I did copy those files to a thumb drive and external drive from iPad. I will run a recovery on those drives. I didn't even think of this. I pray I can recover them. I have successfully recovered files in the past after accidentally deleting files from within Windows.

God bless you brother! This may actually be all I need to do. I will let you know how it goes in a day or two.

Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

16 minutes ago, Crosseyed Sniper said:

Thank you very much for responding. Now that you mentioned it, I did copy those files to a thumb drive and external drive from iPad. I will run a recovery on those drives. I didn't even think of this. I pray I can recover them. I have successfully recovered files in the past after accidentally deleting files from within Windows.

God bless you brother! This may actually be all I need to do. I will let you know how it goes in a day or two.

Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

No problem! Best wishes in that you can recover the files you lost!

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

I still need to try and recover some of the photos and videos from he iPad. Often times when taking pictures with the iPad, I would check to see how it turned out, and if I didn't like it, delete it straight from the IPad, never copying it over to an external drive.