Does this build make Sens?

GoodGuyLuis

I want to Game and later Stream on this Pc. Now my Question is this build good for that or can i get something for this price thats better. I have some of the Components in my Pc right now.

My PC:

Case: Sharkoon Tg5 Rgb*

Cpu: Ryzen 5 1600

Gpu: Asus Strix Gtx 1060 6gb

Motherboard: Asus Strix B350-f*

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 16GTZR Kit 3200 CL16 2x8*

Psu: Corsair Vs450

Storage: Samsung - 750 Evo 500 GB 2x*

Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 7200Rpm*

(markted with "*" is that wich are the same on Pc Partpicker List)

New Build:https: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CdYvQZ

Thx Luis

That's a terrible power supply. I'd also get a Ryzen 5 2600 instead of the 1600 unless you can save a lot of money with the 1600. I'm also not quite sure why you're getting two 500GB SSDs and a 2TB HDD instead of a single 500GB SSD or a single 1TB SSD (and if you're buying them for RAID 0, just get a single NVMe drive).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just make sure you update the BIOS of the board before swapping things out but it looks solid, no major complaints I see from the PCPP list.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

That's a terrible power supply. I'd also get a Ryzen 5 2600 instead of the 1600 unless you can save a lot of money with the 1600. I'm also not quite sure why you're getting two 500GB SSDs and a 2TB HDD instead of a single 500GB SSD or a single 1TB SSD (and if you're buying them for RAID 0, just get a single NVMe drive).

The list he put is what he has now. The PCPP list is the new build, took me a minute to figure that out :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Personally I would buy a cheaper cooler and go for a 2080.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

2 minutes ago, martward said:

Personally I would buy a cheaper cooler and go for a 2080.

Yeah the problem that i have like a 1000 Euro budget for my birthday from my Dad that wanted to buy my driver license that my Grandma already got...So i told him to get me the Cpu and gpu. I will buy the cooler myself in a year or so

Why do you need a new CPU? Does your 1600 throttle? What resolution do you game, Refresh rate and what games would be nice to know? Maybe you can get away with a decent PSU and a GPU and maybe get a decent Air cooler (Dark Rock Pro 4 or smth) and overclock it to 3.9 Ghz

2 minutes ago, Manderis said:

Why do you need a new CPU? Does your 1600 throttle? What resolution do you game, Refresh rate and what games would be nice to know? Maybe you can get away with a decent PSU and a GPU and maybe get a decent Air cooler (Dark Rock Pro 4 or smth) and overclock it to 3.9 Ghz

I though that maby the 1600 will Bottleneck a 2080 or 2080ti. And i going to get a 240 hz Monitor with 1920x1080. I want to Game at the 240 hz in Competetiv Games and on 144 or so on Singleplayer.

Ok, in 1080p a ryzen 5 1600 will bottleneck a 2080ti, in higher resolutions probably not so much.
Selling the 1600 and getting the 2700 (x) with a light OC will help you. I would just go 2700 if you want to get a stand alone cooler anyway because the 2700x just has a better box cooler and higher clockspeed that you can easily achieve with a light overclock.
But don't get an AIO if you can help it. If you have money to spare or just like the look, go for it. But a ~60 $ Air cooler will do the job just fine.

3 Gen Ryzen is probably to far away for you? Because chances are, that they improved greatly. 

If benchmarks and reviews are out you might want to look into radeon VII if you don't plan to purchase now but in 3 weeks