Vengeance M65 - Looking for similar mouse to this.

breeze

As it says in the tittle but the blue LED has put me off. I would like a green LED or at-least an adjustable LED. 

I did some research, found nothing.

Reason I want one similar is;

Shape

Sniper button placement

Good brand

Good reviews. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9000022-EU-Vengeance-Performance-Gaming/dp/B00BCHGSWE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389685293&sr=8-1&keywords=corsair+m65

- If you mention the R.A.T I will eat my own face. 

Reason i want the m65 is because of the Sniper button placement. Any like anything at all the same as this? 

FPS MOUSE SUGGESTION'S PLEASE :) xo xoxoxo

Edited by breeze

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert Pirsig 

To be quite honest the Rat mice are the only ones I've used before that have anything near a similar feel to them in hand

The green M65 has red led's if that would suit your needs?

To be quite honest the Rat mice are the only ones I've used before that have anything near a similar feel to them in hand

The green M65 has red led's if that would suit your needs?

Nah looking for green LED's im so mind set on this mouse, i may just break warranty and just replace the 7 LED's cant be too hard... right? O.o

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert Pirsig 

:( its razer and an mmo mouse! should of been specific, looking for an FPS mosue.

Nah looking for green LED's im so mind set on this mouse, i may just break warranty and just replace the 7 LED's cant be too hard... right? O.o

Hope your better with a soldering iron than I am then! :)

Also is the sniper button essential for you? Because I have the M65 white and the M40 right now and the M40 has a better sensor by far, plus I haven't once used the sniper button, but that's just me :) There's also only the one LED I believe so it would be less work to swap it out :)

Hope your better with a soldering iron than I am then! :)

Also is the sniper button essential for you? Because I have the M65 white and the M40 right now and the M40 has a better sensor by far, plus I haven't once used the sniper button, but that's just me :) There's also only the one LED I believe so it would be less work to swap it out :)

Its very essential, i'm looking to play CS 1.6 and CS:S but i originally played professionally on COD4 for 2 years. So my movement is set with certain DPI's etc. But with the play style of CS I need a button for the slow shots etc. I tried binds but its just not the same ( I have used the mouse at a LAN party and I just cant find anything similar with green LED's)

I don't know if you want it, but I love my Steelseries Rival and Logitech G400s. You can bound one of the side buttons to be a "sniper button".

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

If green LEDs is a go/no-go decision, you're out of luck. The M60, M65 and Cyborg RAT/MMO series are among the only ones to have a sniper button. Even the optical M40 doesn't have a sniper button, and it's one of the recommended options for FPS. 

If you can sacrifice the sniper button (personally don't see the necessity for it), the Deathadder 2013 comes with green LEDs, and the Steelseries Rival/Sensei/Sensei MLG all come with adjustable lighting. The Rival is the ideal choice due to the optical sensor, but the Sensei is still excellent. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2