Power Cord>Super Sensitive! **Help**

100kevin100
Go to solution Solved by RWT98,

The back cord coming from my power supply is super sensitive. Even a little bump will shut off my computer. How do I fix/prevent this. Any help is appreciated and thanks for your help.

Thanks in advance.

try getting a new one (power cored) there very easy to come by :)

The back cord coming from my power supply is super sensitive. Even a little bump will shut off my computer. How do I fix/prevent this. Any help is appreciated and thanks for your help.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Buy a new power cord or power supply. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Thanks in advance.

Will, any power cord work? Its not the power supply its self. just the cord that I plug into the back of the computer.

Will, any power cord work? Its not the power supply its self. just the cord that I plug into the back of the computer.

pretty much yes

i used my ps3 cord for my computer

pretty much yes

i used my ps3 cord for my computer

Lol, has it had any problems? Like delivering power? Any problems with that at all?

Yep just match them up when one goes bad at my house i go into my junk box and pull one out and pulg it right in lol

Lol, has it had any problems? Like delivering power? Any problems with that at all?

if you have a like 1000 watt PSU, then you need a THICK cable.

not the cheap ones.

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

none its a standard thing u dont need graded cables for this kind of thing

if you have a like 1000 watt PSU, then you need a THICK cable.

not the cheap ones.

Nahh, its a simple little 500 watt psu.