i5 3450 for streaming ?

i have an i5 3450 gtx 1050 gaming pc , and i want to stream at 720p60fps .. is that possible ? i dont care about the game's own settings .. i care about what will the viewers see 

the games i will be streaming is fortnite and league of legends .. i also have an 8th gen i5 laptop so can i use that as a dedicated streaming pc without a capture card ? 

i dont mind playing at the lowest graphical settings 

18 minutes ago, Therios said:

i have an i5 3450 gtx 1050 gaming pc , and i want to stream at 720p60fps .. is that possible ? i dont care about the game's own settings .. i care about what will the viewers see 

the games i will be streaming is fortnite and league of legends .. i also have an 8th gen i5 laptop so can i use that as a dedicated streaming pc without a capture card ? 

i dont mind playing at the lowest graphical settings 

Your CPU isn't all that great but Fortnite and LoL don't use the GPU much (especially if you lower the details to see enemies easier), so you could use Geforce Experience or set OBS to use NVENC.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

1 hour ago, DJ46 said:

Your CPU isn't all that great but Fortnite and LoL don't use the GPU much (especially if you lower the details to see enemies easier), so you could use Geforce Experience or set OBS to use NVENC.

i will be playing at the lowest settings yes .. so using the geforce nvenc thing will allow me to stream in 720p60fps ? 

48 minutes ago, Therios said:

i will be playing at the lowest settings yes .. so using the geforce nvenc thing will allow me to stream in 720p60fps ? 

Not sure. It seems possible, but there might be a limit in there somewhere. But it's worth testing.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II