Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GPU Prices

NewtwoBoys

I already know that they started to, but when are GPU prices supposed to drop further? I also that Bitcoin has started to go down a considerable amount, I checked this morning and Bitcoin was resting at just under $4,000.

They are practically back to where they were pre-bitcoin mania. The current ones will likely go down further once the new GPUs from AMD are released. Don't expect Nvidia to lower the price of their RTX line up anytime soon though.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB with Noctua Fans / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 11 Pro

What kind of AMD cards are supposed to drop this year?

16 minutes ago, NewtwoBoys said:

What kind of AMD cards are supposed to drop this year?

Actual new cards and not just a rebranding of the same card based on Polaris for the past 3 years.

They should be based on AMD's Navi architecture on the 7nm process node. 

We don't know when they will be released exactly, though rumors says Q1 2019...

Other rumors also says they will be branded as RX 3000 series... to match their CPU lineup product naming scheme and cut in front of Nvidia before they can use it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB with Noctua Fans / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 11 Pro