GPU DRIVER HELP!

LuckyOne
Just now, Cyberspirit said:

I don't know much about recording but, there are better alternatives out there for sure.

If you have a use for Geforce Experience then, keep it. It's just generally considered bloatware and useless.

the only this is that it still won't open? 

1 minute ago, Cyberspirit said:

I don't know much about recording but, there are better alternatives out there for sure.

If you have a use for Geforce Experience then, keep it. It's just generally considered bloatware and useless.

Agreed. I use OBS and its great.

Just use a dedicated recording software.

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.

1 minute ago, Maxisthemoose said:

Agreed. I use OBS and its great.

Just use a dedicated recording software.

I use obs to stream and record, but when Im not I like the ShadowPlay feature, where you hit alt+ctrl+z and clip the previous 30 seconds.  

Just now, LuckyOne said:

is this the correct way to uninstall? 

Yeah just click on uninstall and then restart your PC to make sure it's gone. Then, you can just install it again with the link provided above.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Just now, Cyberspirit said:

Yeah just click on uninstall and then restart your PC to make sure it's gone. Then, you can just install it again with the link provided above.

will do. Ill get back with you if Im still having problems if you don't mind. Im an idiot when it comes to this 

Just now, LuckyOne said:

will do. Ill get back with you if Im still having problems if you don't mind. Im an idiot when it comes to this 

Sure, feel free to ask.

20 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Sure, feel free to ask.

Geforce isnt working. But shadow play is, so No problems! And Once Im only avg around 50- 60 frames on fortnite all high settings at 1080p is this normal? Or should it be higher

7 minutes ago, LuckyOne said:

Geforce isnt working. But shadow play is, so No problems! And Once Im only avg around 50- 60 frames on fortnite all high settings at 1080p is this normal? Or should it be higher

You could try lowering the settings if you want to get more FPS but, that's probably fine. If it never goes above 60 then, you might have V-Sync enabled in the game's settings.

22 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

You could try lowering the settings if you want to get more FPS but, that's probably fine. If it never goes above 60 then, you might have V-Sync enabled in the game's settings.

wow! Game LOOKS GREAT COMPARED TO MY OLD GT 1030! Can't believe the difference a gpu upgrade made. Worth that 150 dollars I spent on the gpu! Would Upgrading my ram help too? 

Just now, LuckyOne said:

wow! Game LOOKS GREAT COMPARED TO MY OLD GT 1030! Can't believe the difference a gpu upgrade made. Worth that 150 dollars I spent on the gpu! Would Upgrading my ram help too? 

Wouldn't help with the visuals but, could help with smoothness and overall system responsiveness. Can you send the full specs of your PC?

2 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Wouldn't help with the visuals but, could help with smoothness and overall system responsiveness. Can you send the full specs of your PC?

I5-4460S, 12 gigs of ddr3,1tb hdd, 350 watt psu

Might buy some ram and a ssd

2 minutes ago, LuckyOne said:

I5-4460S, 12 gigs of ddr3,1tb hdd, 350 watt psu

Might buy some ram and a ssd

Unless you do a lot of multitasking I'd say 12Gb of RAM is enough for now. Although, nowadays 16Gb is kinda the standard.

SSD are great to have but, they aren't necessary for gaming. If you are getting an SSD then, use it as your Operating System drive instead.

They make a lot more difference as an OS drive.