Hey this is my first time building my own pc i do wanna keep it on a budget sonlet me explain what the budget is and what i want it to do.

1. Budget & Location

I want the budget to be around 300 to 400 € (euro) a little bit more isn't a problem if it significantly boosts performance. I live in the netherlands. 

2. Aim

I am planning on gaming and watching videos and sort of stuff, maybe even game recording.

Some of the games i play are Space Engineers, Arma 3, Warframe, Farming Simulator. I would like to play gta 5 and much more games to list but i guess i made my point. It also isnt a must to have it on ultra high settings or such. Even medium settings or a little better than low wil do. As a case i would like to have a window as side panel and i wanna build my own lights in it. As a color red or purple. Size doesn't matter if it works it works! I do have a home theather set it can run on optical or hdmi as sound so it would be nice if i could connect it. If the motherboard has hdmi and i plug it in there for audio can that work maybe? Or wil it think it is not connected.

3. Monitors

A monitor is not the issue at the moment. I have a tv for use. I would like to get a seperate monitor later so a nice not very expensive monitor would be nice. Thinking about 100-200 ish if less is also available it would be nice ;)

4. Peripherals

I would like to buy some new stuff in the future but i have it available. If you know a also not expensive keyboard mice headset.

I am not sure what the conversion rate of the Euro to Dollar is, but that seems a little low. With a more limited budget I always recommend going with the Ryzen processor with integrated graphics. Ie Ryzen 2400G. Then get yourself some good ram and storage. You can always add dedicated graphics later and it is a good provider l processor for the money and it can run 1080p games at decent rates at medium quality of I remember correctly.

6 minutes ago, Arti moore said:

Hey this is my first time building my own pc i do wanna keep it on a budget sonlet me explain what the budget is and what i want it to do.

1. Budget & Location

I want the budget to be around 300 to 400 € (euro) a little bit more isn't a problem if it significantly boosts performance. I live in the netherlands. 

2. Aim

I am planning on gaming and watching videos and sort of stuff, maybe even game recording.

Some of the games i play are Space Engineers, Arma 3, Warframe, Farming Simulator. I would like to play gta 5 and much more games to list but i guess i made my point. It also isnt a must to have it on ultra high settings or such. Even medium settings or a little better than low wil do. As a case i would like to have a window as side panel and i wanna build my own lights in it. As a color red or purple. Size doesn't matter if it works it works! I do have a home theather set it can run on optical or hdmi as sound so it would be nice if i could connect it. If the motherboard has hdmi and i plug it in there for audio can that work maybe? Or wil it think it is not connected.

3. Monitors

A monitor is not the issue at the moment. I have a tv for use. I would like to get a seperate monitor later so a nice not very expensive monitor would be nice. Thinking about 100-200 ish if less is also available it would be nice ;)

4. Peripherals

I would like to buy some new stuff in the future but i have it available. If you know a also not expensive keyboard mice headset.

check out PC part picker, sounds like a small budget even with euros probably going to end up doing a raven-ridge build to hit the price point.

https://pcpartpicker.com/