Hi I'm from Belgium and new to forums and stuff excuse me if i forgot something. 

Butget around : 1500€

The idea :

Motherboard max. 64 GB ram

Intel 7700(K) or intel 8700

Gtx 1080(TI) (big cart) 

16 ( or 8  ) GB ram 

240 GB SSD

1 TB HDD

CD drive for disc's 

Case with panel 

What do u guys think of Linux for gaming? Do i need to use Windows? (If i buy a window i will buy it apart from the money for the pc) 

They said to me in store if i want a GTX 1080 i need to pay 2000€. But i don't need a Samsung SSD or something. As long if it's not overpriced and not bottleneckd then it is good for me.

And if a pc that's already been build that i can pay less i find this a little strange.? 

The look is Important but if i can save money on things it's OK. It's not that I'm willing to not give money out. But i think i don't won't spend 2000 on it. When i spoke to my family they said 2000 is much but I don't know nothing of it. 

I have a screen from 2007 720p i think

?VGA?. Can i use a splitter or something to put it on it with a new GPU. 

What do u guys think. 

IMG_0044.PNG

IMG_0045.PNG

received_288900451810045.png

3 minutes ago, Jongofet said:

Intel 7700(K)

These are older and retailers never dropped the pricing, so it's not any good to get one.

4 minutes ago, Jongofet said:

What do u guys think of Linux for gaming? Do i need to use Windows? (If i buy a window i will buy it apart from the money for the pc)

No need to buy windows, just use it for free without a license.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

you can do much better for your money, but I'll use the german version, as the dutch (and I assume the belgium) versions of pcpp don't have many shops (dutch one has only paradigit). brb

Hi guys what do u guys think. What are you ideas what do u guys would do with a Gtx1080 

Butget around : 1500€ + - 

The idea :

Motherboard max. 64 GB ram

intel 8700

Gtx 1080(TI) (big cart) 

16 ( or 32) GB ram 

240 GB SSD Kingston, Western digital (no Samsung or stuff) 

1 TB HDD

CD drive for disc's 

Case with panel 

3 minutes ago, Jongofet said:

no Samsung or stuff

Why? They produce some of the best SSD's on the market

Whats this computer for? Why the 8700 non k? Case with panel???

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

My recommendation - Get a PC built by a professional. In Europe, you can't have these specs with 1500eur, sorry. You're not in US. What you're describing would cost you around 2000 if you pick your components very carefully. Depends on where you live. This kind of system can easily be over 2 grand.

my idea for you

r5 2600

b450/x470 board with vrm heatsink

16 gigs

2080/1080 ti

500 gb 860 evo/mx500

2 tb hdd

external usb cd/dvd burner

focus g maybe?

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

My recommendation - Get a PC built by a professional. In Europe, you can't have these specs with 1500eur, sorry. You're not in US. What you're describing would cost you around 2000 if you pick your components very carefully. Depends on where you live. This kind of system can easily be over 2 grand.

i can do it for 1600 with some changes... going away from intel for example. EU pricing isn't THAT bad

https://pcpartpicker.com/

make a list here first then come back so that you get a better idea on what things will actually cost you and to make sure you dont forget anything adding to the price. its hard to just say yeah that looks good without hard numbers

I want to stay around 1500 euro. 

I don't need a K CPU im not going to overclock it. 

A case with a glass panel or how u call it. 

If i can safe money i will use a cheaper ssd. If the system is fast its good if i can inprove speed its always a + if i look for ssd i only look at write speed and stuff 

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

i can do it for 1600 with some changes... going away from intel for example. EU pricing isn't THAT bad

Northern countries have it better. Higher standard as well.. but South? We get absolutely bent over

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

Northern countries have it better. Higher standard as well.. but South? We get absolutely bent over

european union exists...

6 minutes ago, Jongofet said:

I want to stay around 1500 euro. 

I don't need a K CPU im not going to overclock it. 

A case with a glass panel or how u call it. 

If i can safe money i will use a cheaper ssd. If the system is fast its good if i can inprove speed its always a + if i look for ssd i only look at write speed and stuff 

The 8700k has a higher base clock, even if you dont overclock I'd still get it because its faster and doesnt have a huge cost difference 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

whatever you do you need two sticks of RAM my friend or you are running single channel.

Also mini ITX cards are less than ideal if you have the room I'd get a proper card.