no posted or boot loop

MaDMaN92

i changed "os" everything went well until the restart and after ward nothing appeared on the monitor  so changing cables  did nothing  my monitor  works  fine on other  inputs  but the pc and its even slower  to get booted and  nothing showups until  the windows screen comes up  i'm using  latest bios version"3602" once you restart it or if  it turns off next time its not going to get posted  on the motherboard  it stuck on the red vga  led  until you restart it several times   so you pass that led and windows get boots up (still i cant  see any massages or  motherboard detail) and it takes too long to boots up 

my pc:

CPU: Intel - Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240L 
Motherboard: Asus - P8P67 Deluxe 
Memory: Corsair - XMS3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Samsung - 850 Pro Series 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Green 2 TB 3.5"
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Green 2 TB 3.5" 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5"
Storage: Seagate - IronWolf Pro 10 TB 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 970 4 GB G1 Gaming Video Card 

i'm using a 1000W PSU 

Is anything overclocked? Maybe the computer is failing to post because of an unstable overclock. It could be that you are restarting it a bunch of times until it can post with the unstable overclock. I know I had this issue with one of my builds where's it would boot loop every time I would restart or turn on. I just always put it to sleep rather than turning it off so I didn't encounter it all that often but it still happens every time. It turned out to be a bad memory overclock. 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Is anything overclocked? Maybe the computer is failing to post because of an unstable overclock. It could be that you are restarting it a bunch of times until it can post with the unstable overclock. I know I had this issue with one of my builds where's it would boot loop every time I would restart or turn on. I just always put it to sleep rather than turning it off so I didn't encounter it all that often but it still happens every time. It turned out to be a bad memory overclock. 

i'm using stock frequencie, neither of them are overclocked