Another Custom 290/x Mod

If you don't plan on watching the whole thing.Watch the last 60s before you post..., People who do post without watching any of it... thanks for nothing.

Currently Watching, Thought I'd share it, if it's been posted before sorry, I searched 290 threads but didnt see this video amongst them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D44pXi9Cjkg

Discuss, Talk, Share, but be nice about it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

That's cool (ha) i guess but isnt this kind of custom mod too risky considering we know have the G10

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I get your point..Most people are not willing to risk it..

But for those who are,....and already have the gear to makeshift one, must take courage to do so and not make a dead card.

That's cool (ha) i guess but isnt this kind of custom mod too risky considering we know have the G10

Ghetto job is ghetto

Get a G10

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I get your point..Most people are not willing to risk it..

Why get a G10 when he already has the gear to makeshift one.?

Because makeshift is almost never good. Mounting pressure could be off or uneven and eventually damage the GPU Die, If he pulled it off then that's alright, but I'ld much rather have a proper cooling solution as opposed to one that could damage components. In saying that I don't really like the whole AIO on a GPU idea at all though. Personal preference I guess.

This mod has been a thing for almost as long as AIO coolers have been and have had a fair amount of issues over that time as well which is abit offputting.

End result looks cool. I'll most likely watch the whole video later but probably won't be attempting it. I'll stick with the G10 as it's the best aftermarket water cooling option i've seen with a closed loop design.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.