Old (Looking) PC for Dad

Suisnerual

My dad's birthday are not far away from now. So, Me & My mom decided to build a PC for his internet needs (Reading e-mail, Reading Kaskus*, etc). My mom wants the case to be as close as the first PC he got.

After minutes of searching, i found this Old ass case (At least on how it looks). It even still has all the thing inside. The motherboard, CPU, CD ROM, floppy drive, etc, For just ~10 Bucks ( $1: IDR15000). My mom planned to put a G4560/200GE inside the case. But, i'm kinda worried to build in that old ass Case. I'm afraid that it'll not fit all the components i need. What do you think? Any advice?

*Kaskus: a Indonesian forum-thingy that has all sort of things covered. From electronics, politics, news, households, etc.

Screenshot_20190103-221107.png

Screenshot_20190103-224206.png

Screenshot_20190103-224218.png

Looks like standard ATX. So it should work just fine. You might run into an issue with the brace for the IO, but im shure you will figure it out. 

Also, id recommend getting a r3 2200G if possible just for the extra hardware acceleration and cores for "future proofing"

It looks like a very standard component case, you should have anything to worry about

7 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Looks like standard ATX. So it should work just fine. You might run into an issue with the brace for the IO, but im shure you will figure it out. 

Also, id recommend getting a r3 2200G if possible just for the extra hardware acceleration and cores for "future proofing"

It looks like a very standard component case, you should have anything to worry about

@OP: Looks like a bog standard ATX case. Should be fine.

I have a similar case and the IO shield can actually be removed so you can put in the one that came with your motherboard.

CPU: Sempron 2500+ / P4 2.8E / P4 2.6C / A64 x2 4000+ / E6420 / E8500 / i5-3470 / i7-3770
GPU: TNT2 M64 / Radeon 9000 / MX 440-SE / 7300GT / Radeon 4670 / GTS 250 / Radeon 7950 / 660 Ti