First build complete!

clustr1

Completed my first build and I had an absolute blast!  Could not have done it without this community and the LTT channel.  So pumped to be a part of the community and excited to tinker with this beast in the months to come.    Parts list below.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($304.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus - Prime X470-Pro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($157.00 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($139.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($72.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB XC GAMING Video Card  ($513.88 @ OutletPC)
Case: NZXT - H700 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($134.99 @ Newegg Business)
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.89 @ OutletPC)
Case Fan: Corsair - LL120RGB LED (Three Fans With Lighting Node PRO) 43.25 CFM 120mm Fans  ($103.95 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair - LL140 RGB LED 51.5 CFM 140mm Fan  ($31.20 @ Amazon)
Total: $1617.78

PC1.jpg

That color scheme isn't one of the normal ones people prefer but it still looks hella sick with that RTX 2070 ;)

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

Just now, Jasun said:

That color scheme isn't one of the normal ones people prefer but it still looks hella sick with that RTX 2070 ;)

Thanks!  It is prominently displayed in my apartment and my wife approves of these colors, so these colors it will remain.  Although she has no idea what she is looking at and thinks I am crazy.