Right so I need a bit of help. So I need to upgrade this old hunk of metal to a gaming machine it's got a Pentium 4 on the LGA775 Socket it's single core hyperthreaded and boosts up to 3 GHz and it has 512MB's of DDR RAM. I've got a budget of 350$. Also sorry for the bad images. 

IMG_20190101_090614.jpg

Your best chance is to sweep Ebay and craigslist list, nothing can be used from that.

Step 1:

Take system and light on fire

Step 2:

Use the money you saved by heating your house with it and the electricity you didn't waste running the old system and put it towards a PC that can actually run games

I hope you've got access to eBay or something, cause you'll need it. This system is nowhere close to salvagable for a gaming PC, unless you like 720p low at 30 ish fps

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

What about getting a Core 2 Quad,GTX 750 Ti and 8GB's of DDR RAM throw in a 120GB SSD that would be similar to the Upgraded 69$ Gaming PC Linus and Riley worked on? 

1 hour ago, Ryzen4Life said:

What about getting a Core 2 Quad,GTX 750 Ti and 8GB's of DDR RAM throw in a 120GB SSD that would be similar to the Upgraded 69$ Gaming PC Linus and Riley worked on? 

That PSU will probably catch fire if you connect it to a 750 TI, and that's if it even has connectors for it.

6 hours ago, Ryzen4Life said:

It would be awful. Just get a B350 motherboard, a Ryzen 3 2200g, 8GB of DDR4 and an SSD. It's far superior in value, you can upgrade much more.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad