CPU Bottleneck???

16 minutes ago, EvilGenius said:

I've been looking around and the price for a used i7 4770K or i7 4790K are around 250$-300$ Canadian dollar, so around 220$ US. Don't know if that is good.

Sounds about right, it's a bit pricey in my opinion so I'd think it wise to hunt for a deal before purchasing.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

yea, you will need a bit of luck i guess but if you stay away from any offer that smell like frauds you should be oke

That 4790 must be something btw... A couple of stores here in the Netherlands still sell new ones at 580 euro's a piece. Used prices are between 250 and 300 euro's 

1 minute ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

That 4790 must be something btw... A couple of stores here in the Netherlands still sell new ones at 580 euro's a piece. Used prices are between 250 and 300 euro's 

Hehe yeah I guess it's still used alot. But a 4790K is the same price as Gen 8 depending which one. 

I don't see anything wrong with your hardware, you just need to try some different settings in BF V.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

1 hour ago, Gix7Fifty said:

I don't see anything wrong with your hardware, you just need to try some different settings in BF V.

1 hour ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

5 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Sounds about right, it's a bit pricey in my opinion so I'd think it wise to hunt for a deal before purchasing.

I will try playing with the settings, like he says in the video I should be able to run at ultra no problem in 1440p. I started overclocking my GPU for fun. I will attach stats of my CPU and GPU performance in a benchmark, tomorrow or this weekend.

15 hours ago, Gix7Fifty said:

14 hours ago, EvilGenius said:

I will try playing with the settings, like he says in the video I should be able to run at ultra no problem in 1440p. I started overclocking my GPU for fun. I will attach stats of my CPU and GPU performance in a benchmark, tomorrow or this weekend.

Yes, exactly as i advised earlier!!!! ;) 

You should try and tweak the settings, what i find on 1080p with a lot of games is indeed the possibility to adjust the graphic levels without loosing almost the sharpness or crispness of higher settings…

Still, a nice killer cpu added to your system :D