New Tech?/Hand? Model

Curious Atoms

If I recall correctly there was a video maybe one or two months ago that had a female model that held the tech that was featured in the video, I believe she was using it on a couch. I thought she was going to be max's replacement but we haven't seen her again and I can't seem to find the video, I've been skimming through recents but I can't find her in any of the videos dating back 3-4 months ago

Was it Max? She's moved on to other things and is no longer with LMG. As far as I know they haven't replaced her with another model, but if they have hired a new staff they typically go through a probationary period to ensure they're a good fit for the team before being properly acknowledged on the channel.

Can you link to the video you saw the model in?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Found it! dingus me skipped the mac air vid. Thanks spotty for your time!

I know little about LMG's probation program, I only know that new employees are not showed in videos and have little benefits since they are in their "proving grounds" stage. Weird thing is if she's off probation and officially part of LMG, she has only featured one device?

10 minutes ago, Curious Atoms said:

Found it! dingus me skipped the mac air vid. Thanks spotty for your time!

Oh. I did actually notice her in that video but didn't think much more of it at the time. I think she's been in the background of a few other videos as well recently, but I wouldn't be able to tell you which ones.
If she is a new staff member then best of luck to her, hope things work out.

Also welcome to the forums, @Curious Atoms

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450