Major stability issues

Hello123321

Hello!
I've been experiencing some issues with my pc lately. 
I had 2x 500gb HHDs but recently upgraded to a Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB because I had issues with thoose. They were both disconnecting randomly from my pc. After installing the new ssd the problems were fixed for a while but now the same thing is happening to my new Samsung.

I also have a KINGSTON SV300S37A120G (SSD) that I've had my windows installed on ever since I bouild the pc about 5 or 6 years ago. But I never experience the same issue with this one. At least what I know of.

It could be happening to the Kingston without me knowing that's what's causing it since my pc is also randomly freezing, restarting or bluescreening with error such as: "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION". I have searched for the errors and tried everything that I can think of, but with no luck.

At first I thought it was my ram that was messing with me. But after both running multiple ram stress tests and such, the ram dosen't seem to be the issue. 

The crashes dosen't bother me nearly as much as my main game drive disconnecting all the time. 
When it disconnects I just plug the sata cable out and then back in again and then the pc sees it again. 

I've tried multiple things, like changing the sleep time for drives to never, reseting bios, changing sata ports on the motherboard, tried swapping sata powercables with my other drive. But I've had no luck...

I can lauch games and play sometimes for a coupple of hours and sometimes for 10 minutes before the drive disconnects.

I will be buying new cpu, ram and motherboard in 2 months but that will be a very long and boring time without a working pc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Speccy: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/IDFcunPKYX803Or8vk0H...
Specs: Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4430 @ 3.00GHz
RAM
8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-D3H
Graphics
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Storage
931GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
111GB KINGSTON SV300S37A120G
Audio
Sound BlasterX AE-5

47 minutes ago, Hello123321 said:

I've tried multiple things, like changing the sleep time for drives to never, reseting bios, changing sata ports on the motherboard, tried swapping sata powercables with my other drive. But I've had no luck...

First thing I would check is that the BIOS is up to date.

Just now, Pearsonia said:

First thing I would check is that the BIOS is up to date.

Yes I just got that suggestion from another forum. Now i've updated the BIOS so I guess I'll just have to use the pc and see if it helped. Thanks :)

The BIOS update did not help anything with the SSD issue where it's disconnecting randomly...

What PSU are you running on? I'm currently dealing with the exact same issue on my machine, and according to the wonderful humans over on PCPartPicker, it could be a garbage PSU that isn't delivering power to the SATA Ports consistently. So, if you skimped out on the PSU side of your machine, upgrade your PSU and see if that resolves the problem, and a complete refurb doesn't hurt either.

45 minutes ago, cinebeunice said:

What PSU are you running on? I'm currently dealing with the exact same issue on my machine, and according to the wonderful humans over on PCPartPicker, it could be a garbage PSU that isn't delivering power to the SATA Ports consistently. So, if you skimped out on the PSU side of your machine, upgrade your PSU and see if that resolves the problem, and a complete refurb doesn't hurt either.

Well.. I am running the same cable to my windows ssd as my games ssd so then my windows ssd sohould be disconnecting as well? but it dosen't afaik... Im running a 550w CoolerMaster G550M. Are you experiencing that your pc is freezing randomly as well?

10 minutes ago, Hello123321 said:

Well.. I am running the same cable to my windows ssd as my games ssd so then my windows ssd sohould be disconnecting as well? but it dosen't afaik... Im running a 550w CoolerMaster G550M. Are you experiencing that your pc is freezing randomly as well?

Ah, I see now, your problem is slightly different than mine. I was getting shut down errors because my Windows SSD wasn't remaining connected, resulting in a freeze, and then crash with the "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" error you mentioned above. I replaced the SSD with another one and the problem persisted. Nowadays my PC is pretty stable, but it used to be way worse. It kind of comes in phases so to speak. The system will work fine for weeks or months on end and then go through a crashing period. Try switching the data cables around with your SSDs until both of them work. That's what I'd do.

10 minutes ago, cinebeunice said:

Ah, I see now, your problem is slightly different than mine. I was getting shut down errors because my Windows SSD wasn't remaining connected, resulting in a freeze, and then crash with the "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" error you mentioned above. I replaced the SSD with another one and the problem persisted. Nowadays my PC is pretty stable, but it used to be way worse. It kind of comes in phases so to speak. The system will work fine for weeks or months on end and then go through a crashing period. Try switching the data cables around with your SSDs until both of them work. That's what I'd do.

Hmm, as I read this my pc froze and I got the bluescreen with that exact error.... I suppose we might have the same problem. But I'm not always getting the BSOD sometimes it's just retarting by itself. I suppose I will buy a new PSU and some new cabels as well when I upgrade my PC lol. Thanks for your help. :)

21 hours ago, Hello123321 said:

Hmm, as I read this my pc froze and I got the bluescreen with that exact error.... I suppose we might have the same problem. But I'm not always getting the BSOD sometimes it's just retarting by itself. I suppose I will buy a new PSU and some new cabels as well when I upgrade my PC lol. Thanks for your help. :)

You're welcome! Let me know how it goes! I'd love some confirmation that might help me out as well. Best of luck to ya!