Ryzen 2600 build

CAL2000

Hello, 

I am looking to upgrade my CPU, Motherboard and ram. i am think of going with a Ryzen 2600, but i am unsure what motherboard and ram to go with. I have been looking at the Corsair Vengence LPX CMK16GX4M2A2666C16 16GB and the gigabyte b450 Arous Elite motherboard. i am not looking to overclock or anything. Would this ram work well with the CPU and MOBO

Thanks.  

7 minutes ago, CAL2000 said:

Hello, 

I am looking to upgrade my CPU, Motherboard and ram. i am think of going with a Ryzen 2600, but i am unsure what motherboard and ram to go with. I have been looking at the Corsair Vengence LPX CMK16GX4M2A2666C16 16GB and the gigabyte b450 Arous Elite motherboard. i am not looking to overclock or anything. Would this ram work well with the CPU and MOBO

Thanks.  

should be fine 

you canget faster ram for cheaper tho

if you dont want lights 97

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/FNprxr/gskill-aegis-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-f43000c16d16gisb

if you want lights 109

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/PBPKHx/team-t-force-delta-rgb-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-tf3d416g3000hc16cdc01

Both of your selections are good. For the RAM, you could go faster. g.skill trident z 3000 would be a good choice.

6 minutes ago, ears_ears said:

not australian $

I didn't notice that my bad,thanks for correcting me.