Custom Sleeving

giggles9944

I don't know if I should post this here or in power supplies, but because I plan on sleeving my cables, should I order my power supply, because that has most of the cables, a couple weeks ahead of everything else so I can sleeve the cables? Or would it not take me that long to sleeve them. If anyone has any advice for me that would be great.

As a beginner it'll take you some time to pickup how to do it but after a while you should be able to knock over your PSU in about a week depending on how busy you are.

As a beginner it'll take you some time to pickup how to do it but after a while you should be able to knock over your PSU in about a week depending on how busy you are.
Can you recommend a sleeving kit or cheap tools and sleeving, or something like that?

Mod smart kits are normally pretty good from what I've heard./

their site is down. :(

NCIX has them

FrozenCPU also has them

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

what color sleeve?

our home depot has a black 550 paracord 50' for 2.99 and even some patterned cord.

if you are considering a nylon type of single braid, its hard to connect, but MDPC is

the best, known for quality, and super support. but he only does enough business to

stay comfortable so no long hours and has an opening and closing time.

lookup Lutro0 Customs on youtube. vid tuts on MDPC and paracord sleeving.

if you are not patient, let someone else do it.... I mean paaaaatient.. calming waters

zen and chi stuff patient. you can tie up some naughty cash in tools and sleeve

and get so wrapped around the axle on a SATA or cable harness the veins in your

neck will 'splode...

airdeano