HP Laptop Problem Help Needed

My HP Laptop is Pavilions X2 Detachable 1.3 GHz Processor 2GB Ram, 64GB SSD and Touchscreen Color White

Recently I messed up the booting sequence while trying to install a Pheonix OS on it. I realize now that I try to install the os on the same partition as the installation destination. I formatted the partition and tried to install it, it froze (it froze a lot recently because of heating issues) so I turn off the computer and turn it back on. It didn't turn on. The indicating power light lit up, but screen didn't change at all. After few seconds it turned off by it self. I thought the battery must have died, so I plugged in the charger. However it turned bright white indicating the batter is fully charged. I downloaded windows 7 because I thought it would be better to run OS that doesn't require much power, but the pc doesn't use the usb to boot up (even though the usb lights up indicating that it is connected.) No BIOS nothing.... 

Help please. I do not care if the method wipes away the hard drive and the data. Thank you!

*Note: Almost non of the components are detachable, no RAM, no CPU, no Battery. :(

you should at least be able to get into bios, taking a wild guess here is to hold volume up while trying to start it up to get into bios.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

you should at least be able to get into bios, taking a wild guess here is to hold volume up while trying to start it up to get into bios.

I have no clue why the bios isn't an option. Usually if I press f10 on the keyboard before the booting sequence, the bios will come up. Now the screen don't lit up and it turns off after few seconds. Pressing f10 didn't help.