Budget Hackintosh Build

Hey

I am looking to build a budget computer to load MacOS onto. This is the first time i've done this.

My budget is £300 (but the lower the better, i'm a student i don't have money lol), and i based this build loosely around Snazzy Labs's $350 hackintosh.

i already have a 500gb hard drive which i will use too

Not gonna be using it for gaming (my windows rig is for that), but maybe some very light video and photo editing, plus casual browsing etc. 

What do you think? What's good, and what should i change?

(also, not sure about that incompatibility warning... seems like they should be fine to me, if someone could explain that it would be great)

the ryzen 2200G is better value for this. If you want to go cheaper you can pick up an msi motherboard+athlon 200ge and you're set. Though, pick up a little bit faster ram.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

31 minutes ago, mxk. said:

the ryzen 2200G is better value for this. If you want to go cheaper you can pick up an msi motherboard+athlon 200ge and you're set. Though, pick up a little bit faster ram.

okay, thanks. Will those definitely work with MacOS? one of the reasons I'm going with Intel is how well it works with macOS, especially intel's integrated graphics.

16 minutes ago, ainsleysoup said:

okay, thanks. Will those definitely work with MacOS? one of the reasons I'm going with Intel is how well it works with macOS, especially intel's integrated graphics.

Start with a VM, that's totally free.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Start with a VM, that's totally free.

i was thinking that, i will try it before i go ahead with this build but i want the macOS machine in a different room to my windows pc.

Just now, ainsleysoup said:

i was thinking that, i will try it before i go ahead with this build but i want the macOS machine in a different room to my windows pc.

The install of MacOS isn't straightforward like in the Windows world, so it'll give you some experience in dealing with the "quirks" of installing MacOS on non-Mac hardware.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.