Amazon refunds

snapcrackpop

So i bought an item from amazon and i didnt like it so i sent it back i got my refund but then a few days later got a msg from amazon saying they got the wrong item back and they will recharge my card for what i bought however i sent the item back and it was the correct item so my qustion is what should i do been huying from amazon for 5+ years and never had a issue  also can the really charge back my card with out my perrmssion

If you've really sent the right item back, get in contact with their support and get them investigating properly. It wouldn't be surprising if someone had stolen the item you sent back.

Did you pay to ship it back to them, or did you get a free shipping label from Amazon?

If you've paid, you should have a receipt with the weight of the item on it, essentially proving it was indeed in the box. (shouldn't be hard for them to check.. as they can just take the same item, put it in a box, weight it...)

If after contacting their support staff and explaining your case CALMLY without throwing insults or being mean (it's not the fault of the person you're talking to), they still charge you... Well, issue a charge back with your credit card issuer for fraudulent purchase. Though keep in mind Amazon may ban you from their service after doing so. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

8 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

If you've really sent the right item back, get in contact with their support and get them investigating properly. It wouldn't be surprising if someone had stolen the item you sent back.

Did you pay to ship it back to them, or did you get a free shipping label from Amazon?

If you've paid, you should have a receipt with the weight of the item on it, essentially proving it was indeed in the box. (shouldn't be hard for them to check.. as they can just take the same item, put it in a box, weight it...)

If after contacting their support staff and explaining your case CALMLY without throwing insults or being mean (it's not the fault of the person you're talking to), they still charge you... Well, issue a charge back with your credit card issuer for fraudulent purchase. Though keep in mind Amazon may ban you from their service after doing so. 

Ok thanks for the help 

5 hours ago, TetraSky said:

used a amazon label are they allowed to just take the money out of my debit with out my permission 

4 hours ago, snapcrackpop said:

used a amazon label are they allowed to just take the money out of my debit with out my permission 

There's probably something somewhere in their return agreement that give them that right.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro