two guys, one stream

orddie

The hubs and I have been streaming on twitch, while playing together at the same time, for some time now. 

we recently saw a couple streaming together.  We saw two web cam feeds but only one video. 

I'm guessing we gotta run the MIC's, video, and PC feeds into a single PC and than run twitch on that PC. 

so....  anyone ever do something like this or know / helped someone do this before?  looking for hardware recommendations.   we commonly stream in 4k 60 FPS.    the monitor output needs to be that. 

I'm unfamiliar with how to set this up, but you're going to need an absolute beast of a machine have 2 4k 60fps streams running at once

4 minutes ago, Derrk said:

I'm unfamiliar with how to set this up, but you're going to need an absolute beast of a machine have 2 4k 60fps streams running at once

compute is not a concern for us.  we have plenty of hardware laying around up to and including an i9

To be straight up honest, you gotta keep 2 separate PCs, or have absolute beast hardware to even consider streaming in 4k at 60fps. Your going to need a top of the line GPU in both PCs, with core i7-8700k preferably, or if your sticking to 1 PC, 2 top of the line GPUs, with a motherboard that can support all the PCIe lanes you'll need and a core i9 CPU. You'll need to then get VM software to virtualize one of the PCs, and allocate hardware to it.

all.  to be clear.  the twitch stream does not NEED to be 4k 60fps.  I'm assuming we will need some type of capture card. so video card --> HDMI --> Video capture card --> monitor.    

the video capture card will get 4k, 60FPS and likely stream 1080P out to twitch while passing the 4k steam on to the monitor. 

we are looking to combine two video sources into a single twitch stream