Brawl Stars

AngryBeaver

Anyone else playing this game? You can now download it on IOS or Android. It was made by the same people who make the clash games, but IMO it is way more fun. I have found this game to be highly addictive and curious to see how everyone else likes it.

Also drop a line to let me know who your favorite character is and if you want to leave some tips/hints for new players you can do that here too.

Honestly i've tried this game out and I can't stand it. Maybe if I unlock more characters and I'm not as limited, but it just gets me pissed.

12 hours ago, Dr Seuss said:

Honestly i've tried this game out and I can't stand it. Maybe if I unlock more characters and I'm not as limited, but it just gets me pissed.

I think it is fun, but they definitely have tried to adopt a pretty big pay wall atm. I think some of it is so slow progression since it is new, but progression can be slow at first. I have about 14 of the 22 champs and I think my highest level is only 6 atm (9 being that magic point), but even though I am purchasing some of the deals I feel resource starved on gold and experience points.

The gameplay though has been pretty good. Only had it for maybe a week if not less and have hit about 1200 or so in rating.