Vertical GPU Mount

Go to solution Solved by CableMod,

@Hv440 we should have these back in stock in around 2 weeks. :)

Hi Experts,

Can you suggest a good vertical PCIe bracket to mount GPU similar to CableMod Vertical PCI-e Bracket - HDMI + DisplayPort - BLACK.
I did some research and found that CableMod has best in the industry vertical PCIe bracket but it is out of stock at this moment. It would be great if anyone can somehow confirm if the same product is going to be available in the upcoming 2-3 months, I can wait.

Rest of the vertical brackets will either make me cut the plates between expansion slots which I don't want to do. I've got a beautiful Fractal Design Meshify-C White TGE ❤️ which unfortunately does not natively support Vertical GPU Mount. ?

Please let me know if you've any other suggestions to make it happen without cutting and Screwing  anything.

4 minutes ago, CableMod said:

@Hv440 we should have these back in stock in around 2 weeks. :)

CableGod has been listening to my prayers.

Prepare one Vertical PCI-e Bracket - HDMI + DisplayPort - BLACK to be shipped in India. I can also pre-order it if you guys have an option.

@Hv440 ready to go when you are! We don't have pre-order options available, but we shouldn't be running out of stock on the next restock. So you should be good. :)

1 minute ago, CableMod said:

@Hv440 ready to go when you are! We don't have pre-order options available, but we shouldn't be running out of stock on the next restock. So you should be good. :)

Thank you for the information! ?