HELP Needed

KoreanDudeKR

I have a laptop that has malfunctioning windows files (it is really old) and don't boot into windows 10 with error code 0x0000001. All I have is Ethernet cable( and bunch of other cables too), a bunch of hard drives that works but not on the laptop, a public library computer (which doesn't have the administrator rights). I don't think I can solve this issue with the laptop. Also there is time limit to the public computer which is 4 hours 40 min. Every suggestion is a help. I might not even fix this one. I do have a iso file of Windows 7 ultimate that I do have the code for. The public computer uses windows 7 that I do not know the version of because I don't have access. I can swap out the hard drive on the laptop easy, but none of them work on this computer. Thanks!

P.S sorry for the grammar, but i think I explained it all.

ahh, also I am able to go into windows 10 start up setup but none of the options work. Cruel.....

and also I am not sure if it is windows 10 or windows 8.1 because there isn't a menu of options before the startup setup the windows 10 have, I am confused

Edited by KoreanDudeKR

well unless you have a win 10, or maybe win 8 ? disk, you can reset it as you cant get into it

if your willing to sacrifice the laptops data, & it has a dvd drive ? you can boot to the win 7 disk, wipe the partition, install win 7