Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vertical PC build

waffle_3113

I am looking to get a sheet of plexiglass or some sort of material and mount as many of the pieces individually across the sheet as possible.

Motherboard

Graphics card 

PSU

HDD

SDD

Mastercooler CPU radiator

Power switches  

Can this be done on the technical side because I am able to work out the carpentry side of things. If so? Can extentions be added to these parts to help diverse the placement across the board 

Yes, you can get pcie riser cables for the GPU to put them where you want.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Really the only thing you will need is a PCIe riser cable for the graphics card. Everything else such as the HDD, SSD, and PSU are attached to the motherboard via cables and it will just be a matter of mounting them to the wall within reach of the motherboard.

Basically just follow the steps on making a desk PC but turn it vertical.

maxresdefault.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450